Thursday, September 17, 2009

A letter to myself

Thursday, September 17, 2009

A letter to myself

Hi, I'm Itay. I'm a pupil in Kugel High-School. I'm learning computers and programming.

After school I spend my time sleeping, writing on the ICQ (instant messaging online program), or playing on my PlayStation 3 (a video game console). My hobby is playing PlayStation 3 or playing with my iTouch (a MP4 player).

Now, I'm starting school, so I'm pretty nervous about meeting new friends, going home by bus, and having new teachers. But, after all, I'm pretty sure that I will be fine.

I've got three important goals that I want to achieve in high school: Making a lot of new friends, being in the football team of the school and getting excellent grade

This year I want to make more free time for fun and to meet friends after school. This is going to be a change for me. I want to prove to myself that I can handle difficult situations in school.

I mentioned some difficulties and I intend to get over them with my strong discipline.

See you at the end of the year.

Itay.

No comments:

Post a Comment