Thursday, December 24, 2009

School Talk Task.5

A month ago our school principal made a horrible decision - the pupils can't bring their cellphones to school. Of course, all the pupils shouted at her . However, I wasn't one of the pupils that got angry .Our principal says that the reason for that rule is beacuse the pupils are using cellphones during the lessons only to play games and listen to music.

I am not completley disagree with her, but there are some ways that cellphones can help us, for example - in emergencys events, such as fights between the students, and a pupil who fainted and needed help really fast. A week ago, my friend fell on the stairs and started to bleed really hard. I called the emergency service and he came to school in 5 minutes. This could have ended differentley, but thanks to my cellphone, which I took to school, my friend was O.K.

Another way that the cellphone can help us is to keep in touch with our family, and keep them updated to the day schedule. For example, if I'm supposed to finish school at 2 o'clock, and we have been added another hour in school, I need to update my family about it.

My Conclusion is that we need to bring our phones to school, but to leave them in a special box, and the teacher will collect the cellphones at the beggining of the lesson so they won't using them along the lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment