Thursday, March 4, 2010

Task 8 - Description

Bonita has been my dog for 5 years now. She is really important to me, much more than just a pet. I got her at the age of 10, and she was 1-year-old. Like her name, she is very beautiful. I spend a lot of money on her every year, for things such as medicines and vaccinations.

Bonita is one big playground. Whenever I want, or as a matter of fact she wants, we can play together so much time that I don't notice what was the hour(phr. - how time flies). She is letterley(sp.) made of pure fun. The only problem is that I need to take her for a walk, at every singel(sp.) day.

My dog is so importent(sp. - important) to me for many reasons. One of them is the fact that I have lost another dog 7 years ago, so, I just don't want to lose another one, but this isn't the main cause. The main cause is the fact that I just love her! I can't spend one day without hearing her barks.

I chose my dog as an object to describe(phr. - I chose to describe my dog) beacuse it is fun to write about something that you are so connected to you(מיותר), so what is more connected to me than my own pet?

better.
(80)
Daphna


No comments:

Post a Comment