Monday, February 21, 2011

Applying for a job

17 Hahagana St.
Azur
21.2.2011


Mr. Kelada
President
Google Inc.
P.O. Box 101
Holon


Dear Mr. Kelada,


I would like to apply for the job of summer camp counselor, which was advertised in the newspapaer.


I am an 11th grade student at Kugel High School, which is in Holon, but I live in Azur.
Since 2009 I am(gr. - have been) a scout(s)  leader for(ww.) kids in the 3rd grade at our local community center. My job is to entertain the kids, and at the same time, teach them math and science. This job requires me to organize four new activities every week and to be responsible for the kids' safty.


Furthermore, I am also volunteering at a retirement home nearby my house. My job in the retirement home is to entertain the elders, and to talk with them about anything they want to.
It is fun, because I get to hear so many life stories, such as an escape from Geto Varsha and interesting holocaust stories and other experiences  .


I hope you will consider me for this job, I will be very happy to work as a summer camp counselor.


I look forward to your reply.


Yours truly,
James Smith


Much better. Well done.
(95)
Daphna

No comments:

Post a Comment